Use this form if you are interested in securing group housing accommodations on Columbia University's campus for your conference or event.
Before beginning to complete this form, please review the following requirements for planning a conference with Columbia Housing to ensure that you are prepared to continue:
- A conference group must have Commercial General Liability Insurance of at least $2,000,000 endorsed to include The Trustees of Columbia.
- A signed license agreement and deposit are required to secure space.
- A copy of the Conference Program, any advertising, or other informational materials sent to conference participants is to be submitted to the Conference Housing Office at 114 Hartley Hall or to the address above by mail for approval prior to its issuance.
- Guests must be no younger than 14 years of age.
- Adult, live‑in supervision is required for all youth groups with participants under the age of 18. Columbia Housing policy requires one (1) adult, twenty‑one years of age or older, for every six (6) youths in attendance. Suite‑style accommodations require live‑in supervision by one (1) adult per suite reserved. Protection of Minor training will be required.
- Background checks must be completed for all adult supervision arriving with an organization. The organization must be able to provide a completed background check, upon request.
- There is no smoking in the residence halls.
- Visitors or pets are not permitted in the residence halls.
- We do not offer accommodations for families with children. Please refer to Off-Campus Accommodations for options.
- Employees and volunteers (under 18) who interact with, supervise, chaperone, or otherwise oversee minors must familiarize themselves with the University's Protection of Minors policy and complete the associated 30-minute training.