Use this form if you are interested in securing group housing accommodations on Columbia University's campus for your conference or event. Please submit a separate request form for each session or group.
A few threshold requirements to be aware of:
- Participants must be no younger than 14 years of age.
- We do not offer accommodations for families with children.
- Background checks will be required for all adults supervising minors.
- Participants are not allowed to bring pets into the residence halls.
- All conference groups must have Commercial General Liability Insurance of at least $2,000,000.
- Payment can be made via wire transfer, a certified cashier's check or credit card.
- These options are also available to Columbia affiliates, but payment using a chart string is preferred.
- 50% of the total fee is due upon contract signing.
Within the form, you will see questions related to additional services such as online registration, campus dining, and linen service. Columbia Housing will provide more information on what these services include and the cost during our consultation call with you.
We will review your submitted form and respond to your inquiry as promptly as possible. Please note that no booking is final until Columbia Housing has received a signed License Agreement and 50% deposit and has provided written confirmation of the booking.
Thank you for your interest in Columbia Conference Housing. We look forward to working with you!