University ID Card Replacement

CC and SEAS residents of Columbia Housing can get lost or damaged University ID cards reissued and re-encoded with Housing access, Dining plans, and Flex balances, as applicable, at the Hartley Hospitality Desk 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The ID Center can also fully re-encode reissued ID cards.