Insurance Coverage

The University assumes no responsibility for the resident's personal property while they live in the residence halls. The University strongly recommends that students living on campus purchase property insurance on their own, or ensure that they are covered by their parents’ property insurance. Insurance coverage is the responsibility of each individual student. If you need to purchase an insurance plan, information is available at the websites listed below or at the Hospitality Desk in Hartley Hall.