Special Access

Due to building configurations in East Campus, Broadway Hall and Hogan Hall, residents can request access to the following auxiliary building entrances in order to transport personal belongings in-residence. Requests are submitted by completing a Special Access Request form.
East Campus residents: B2 entrance (Faculty House courtyard)
Broadway/Hogan residents: Street-level entrance on 114th Street
Read more about access into Columbia Housing in Policies.