Filming In The Undergraduate Residence Halls

Columbia undergraduate film students or members of clubs or organizations recognized on the Morningside campus interested in filming on campus, please visit: University Event Management website to complete an application. For students interested in filming in Undergraduate Residence Halls, please contact UEM (University Event Management). The request will then be forwarded to Housing and the Office of Communications and Public Affairs for approval.

Please visit University Filming policy for more information.