411 W. 116th Street
- Singles, doubles and large walk-through doubles
- Over three summers (2016, 2017, 2018) the following renovations were completed:
- New flooring was installed.
- New furniture, including rolling desk chairs, were added to all rooms.
- New vanities, sinks and mirrors were installed.
- New radiators were installed that are smaller and more efficient.
- Entrance lighting was upgraded.
- All floors now have a floor lounge with a kitchen area featuring a stove, sink and microwave.
- A new Residence Hall Director apartment was created.
large walk-through doubles
Inside gate on 116th Street between Amsterdam and Morningside Drive
Number of Residential Floors:
Separate men's and women's per floor
All floor lounges have a cooking area with a sink, stove, and microwave.
All floorsA ki
Trash Removal (Room/Suite)
In building lounge
Bedrooms equipped with personal sinks
What Students Say:
Higher floors known for amazing views of Morningside Park and Central Park
New kitchens on each floor will make it easier for Wien residents to cook at home.