1116 Amsterdam Ave.
- With Hartley Hall, one of the two residences in the Living Learning Center
- An all-class, integrated residence
First Year Area
First Year $8,718/year; Upperclass: $9,872/year
Inside campus near 115th Street
Number of Residential Floors:
7 private, gender-inclusive bathrooms on each floor
In basement of the adjacent Hartley and John Jay Halls
1 full kitchen per floor
Large floor lounges on floors 3-8
Suite lounges on floors 2-9
Trash Removal (Room/Suite)
- Located on main campus
- Short walk to John Jay Dining Hall and Hamilton Hall
- All-class community fosters the opportunity for students to learn from each others' experience and knowledge
- Part of LLC Room Selection
What Students Say:
"Living with upperclassmen in Wallach has helped me a great deal as a first-year. It's great to have people who have [already] been through [their own first year] as a reference, especially when registering. It can be quiet in Wallach, which creates a great study environment. But if y you're feeling social, all you have to do is walk out of your room and bother your neighbors."
“The LLC hosts many annual events that are community-building. If you are a first-year, you will find upperclassmen that live in the building that [can] be great resources."