70 Morningside Drive
- Townhouses and duplex suites for 4-6 people or 2-person flats
- Building electrification project to be conducted and electric stoves to be installed within the suites. Work is expected to be completed for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Building roofs to be replaced and pipes reinsulated on upper floors of townhouses a nd high rise.
- Due to the summer renovation projects, no early arrivals are allowed for East Campus with no exceptions.
Townhouses and duplex suites, two-person flats
Suites with singles and doubles
Number of Residential Floors:
In each flat and suite
In basement; laundry is free
Mix carpet and no carpet
Full shared kitchen available on 2nd floor
2nd floor with piano and big-screen TV
12th, 14th and 20th floors
in each suite; cable provided
Trash Removal (Room/Suite)
Exercise equipment available on 8th and 16th floors
10th and 18th floors
in building lobby
2nd floor lounge
- Amazing views of NYC and Morningside Park
- Residents are primarily seniors, Special Interest Communities, and Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) organizations.
- Faculty-in-residence: Professor Matthew Jones, Department of Contemporary Civilization
- Cable provided in common areas of suites but not flats; no cable in bedrooms
What Students Say:
Popular choice for seniors