556 W. 114th St.
- Opened in 2000
114th Street and Broadway
Number of Residential Floors:
Separate men's and women's per floor
In basement; laundry is free
1 per floor, plus kitchen in 14th floor lounge
Per floor with cable TV
14th floor features a study room, a reservable lounge and a kitchen
Trash Removal (Room/Suite)
- Great city views from higher floors
- Beautiful sky lounge is a great study location
- 4 music practice rooms and seminar classroom on 2nd floor
- Close proximity to classes and services; on-campus feel
- Residential Programs offices on 1st floor.
What Students Say:
"It’s the most convenient hall to live in. Right on Broadway, clean, located near Lerner Hall, fast elevators, and well air-conditioned. It also has a great lobby with a lot of space to study."
“If you live on the 13th floor you have an amazing view of the city… The doubles at the ends of the halls look out over the city and easily boast the best views to wake up to in all of campus.”
“Broadway may be the most underrated hall on campus. The rooms aren't huge, but there are great views, quiet floors, fast elevators, and nice kitchens that you don't have to clean yourself.”