Gaining unauthorized access to the roof, fire escape, ledge, and/or window of any building is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, sitting or standing on a window, fire escape, or building ledge or in any way allowing any body part or item to hang and/or be placed outside. The following actions are in violation of University regulations and may result in removal from University housing:
- gaining access to the roof of any building;
- gaining access to a fire escape unless for the purpose of emergency evacuation;
- throwing or dropping objects from roofs, windows, balconies, fire escapes, and/or ledges, whether accidental or deliberate;
- sitting or standing on a window, balcony, or building ledge or in any way allowing any body part to dangle over a window, balcony, or ledge;
- placing items, including banners and flags, on balconies, fire escapes or ledges or allowing them to hang outside windows.