Accommodations and Rates
Congratulations to our graduates and their families! Columbia Housing offers Commencement accommodations as part of our Conference Housing service. The offer includes a three-night room package in Carman Hall beginning the Monday prior to Commencement through noon the Thursday following Commencement.
Please note: Commencement Housing rates are fixed and accommodations cannot be prorated.
Accommodations include either a double room in a two room suite with a shared bathroom or a suite in Carman Hall. A suite consists of two rooms, each with two twin size beds, and a private bathroom. Each room has two twin-sized beds and standard residence hall furnishings. Although bed linens, a pillow, a blanket, and towels are provided, guests may wish to bring other personal items such as an alarm clock, hangers, and extra towels for their personal use. Bathrooms are cleaned daily, while bedrooms are the responsibility of the guest.
Please note: If you rent only one room as part of a suite, you will share the bathroom with a party in the adjacent room.
Our residences include the following amenities:
- Air-conditioned facilities
- 24-hour security guard service
- Towels and bedding, such as sheets, pillows, and blankets
- Free wireless access
- Free internet terminals in building lobbies
- Small communal kitchen
- Access to lounge areas with cable televisions
- On-site laundry facilities
Columbia University makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you require disability accommodations, please contact our office upon making a reservation so we may assist you.
- Half Suite ($420 + tax) with two twin beds and a shared bathroom.
- Full Suite ($840 + tax) with two double rooms, each with two twin beds, and a private bathroom.
Commencement Housing will take place beginning on Monday, May 18, 2015 to Thursday, May 21, 2015.