Room Selection 2017
Room Selection 2017 is here. It's time to start thinking about where and with whom you would like to live next year. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Attend the Room Selection Information Session on Thursday, February 23 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in John Jay Lounge. The Housing team will be on site to answer any questions you might have. This is particularly valuable for first-year students who are new to the Room Selection process.
- Participate in the Building Tours on Thursday, February 23 from 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. following the Info Session. Building Tours will be led by the Residential Life team. Get a first-hand view of the residences and see the rooms of current students.
- Room Selection Registration begins Thursday, March 2 - March 9. All students must, fill out a Housing registration application on the Housing Portal. To maintain Guaranteed Housing status, everyone must register before the deadline and state their intent for housing. This includes Resident Advisers, Special Interest Housing participants, Greek Life members, students registered with Disability Services, Study Abroad participants, and students who intend to move off-campus.
- Students approved for the LLC will register online on Friday, February 24 – February 27, and participate in LLC Online Room Selection on Wednesday, March 1. LLC Lottery Numbers and Appointment Times will be available on the Housing Portal on Tuesday, February 28.
- Watch this video to learn how the Room Selection process works!
Email the team at email@example.com or stop by the Housing office at 118 Hartley if you have any questions.